Subject: [dvd::rip] WMV9, parrallel processing of
From: "andrew holway" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:37:04 +0000
Hi,

I have a client that has huge volumes DV video that needs crunching
into WMV9. I'm into cluster computing so he asked me if I could find a
solution to crunch this video in parallel. This would not be a "crunch
this file here and this file here" job. Files would have to be broken
down and stitched together again.

I'm looking into the available options at the moment. for me an open
source solution would be best.

There is funding available if this can be made to work. Just needs to
be an "in one end, press big red button, out the other"

Thanks

Andrew Holway
Moonet Limited
http://www.moonet.co.uk